Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Parade Preperation

We've had a change of plans. Our float isn't really a float any more because we had a difficult time arranging the decorations to match the theme. Luckily, when my parents were looking at the float platform (a flatbed trailer) they had an idea.  Why not use the trailer to transport my Dad's three UTV's (one red, one white, and one blue) to the parade instead of using the trailer for a float.  How perfect! Now my family and friends are going to be driving my Dad's three UTVs in the parade with a patriotic theme.

My Mom and I will sadly not be in a UTV, instead we are going to be riding in my Mom's black convertible sports car. I'll be sitting in the back, wearing a purple fun fashion dress, and throwing out candy.  I spent this afternoon tying MaxlinKx and JCH Production brochures to each sucker; I thought this would be a great way to promote MaxlinKx and JCH Productions.  

I'll post some pictures soon, I cannot wait for the 4th of July Parade!


Love, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment