Friday, July 9, 2010

Celebrity USA National Finals

This year's national level pageant for Jr. Miss California International is "Celebrity USA National Finals" where one girl will be named "Grand Celebrity USA"  The pageant is being held at the Red Lion Inn in Sacramento, California.
Claire Wright, Jr. Miss California International 2010 is competing for the title of "Grand Celebrity USA" and I had the opportunity to attend the pageant to show my support for the International Pageant system and to learn from the contestants.  I watch the runway and modeling portion of the competition on Thursday and today I'm attending the awards ceremony.  

Visiting royalty (that's me) wear their crown and sashes, so tonight's event should be a lot of fun.  I'm looking forward to meeting the contestants, past title holders and new title holders that will be crowned tonight. If you are interested in attending the admission is $15.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment